Sunday 31 August 2008

Love Hurts.

Wikipedia says [and I know not to trust it on everything, but I believe this is true] "Unrequited love is love that is not openly reciprocated, even though reciprocation is usually deeply desired. The beloved may not even be aware of their admirer's deep affections. This can lead to feelings such as depression, low self-esteem, anxiety, and rapid mood swings between depression and euphoria. Being such a universal feeling, it has naturally been a frequent subject in popular culture."

Bah, I know what that feels like. What if you are loved, but the one you love is not the one that you love? Truth is, and remember, the truth hurts, love is not always a two player game. It totally sucks. Even if it's not even LURVE! What if, you, like, totally are crushing on that cute guy. It may feel like lub, and I know what that feels like too. You want it so bad, but you can't have it. ARGH. Well; the worst thing you can do is assume. Never assume ANYTHING. Please, remember that, it'll save you so much heartache. Don't trust, don't assume. Guys will say anything you want to hear just because you want to hear it, and that may sound nice but in the long run it's the worst thing that can happen.

Pain. What can you do? Avoid the person? Find someone new in the hope of getting over you're crush/love of your life? And, if they aren't the love of you're life, and you ain't gettingn anywhere with them, try to remember if it was gonna work, you would make it work. If you can't make it work, it never will. BUT BUT BUTT- and a bit J LO BUTT! How can you ever be sure that you don't have a chance? Try it. And, hey, if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. You could always make up a rumour about them after. Like, IE, they like wearing womans thongs. Bahaha, that's a funny one to surface.

I realised something about two seconds ago. What if, that thing you've been waiting for isn't really what it seems? IT's all starting to fall in place for me, but what if it's really falling apart? Someone wants me to choose, and I hate choices. Someone wants me to tell the truth, and I hate admitting I'm wrong. Someone wants me to give up all the shit, but I just can't. This life is so hard, but you'll one day find someone that'll make all the shit you've been through worth it.

xox Qwerty

1 comment:

Lilly Holiday said...

AHHHhhhh.... I hate the whole do they? don't they? bull it's hard on us girls we are suppose to let the boys lead, but the old I get the more I understand it's not BOYS whom lead bt MEN and I don't care if they're 15 or 58 it's hard to find a MAN.
amen!